Consumers can log complaint & avail information by sending SMS to 7840002288 from their registered Mobile No. Click here to view the SMS short codes and their purpose.         ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||         Single Phase consumers can now submit Self Meter Reading with photo proof between 1st to 10th Day of every month, click here        

Getting Started

To apply online , please fill Application Form to generate New Connection Request

OR download and fill up the Domestic Connection Application Form for Domestic Connection and Non Domestic Connection Application Form for Non Domestic Connection. Submit it at the Head Office along with necessary documents. In case any help is needed, the person staffing the Reception Counter will be glad to be of assistance to you.

Apart from the Application Form, your application should contain the following documents

Customer Category
Document Required
Possession Letter
B&L Form
SSI Registration (in case of Small Scale Industries)
Kisan Bahi copy - as proof of ownership
B&L Form
No Objection Certificate from other owners of Tube well

Follow Through

  • Once you have submitted the above documents, make sure you have collected an acknowledgment of receipt of the Form from the Reception.
  • In case installation or alteration of service required, an inspection along with verification for previous outstanding dues may be carried out at site.
  • Kindly ensure that you or your accredited representative is present at the site during the inspection.
  • A provisional Offer-cum-Bill stating the terms and conditions for acceptance of your application and details of charges involved, shall be issued at the Head Office.
  • You are required to kindly deposit the amount mentioned in Offer-cum-Bill to the Cashier at the Head Office.
  • After all necessary terms and conditions are complied with; installation/alteration of connection will be carried out.
  • Meter will then be fixed and sealed and supply subsequently energized.
Welcome to NPCL! X
My name is Saathi & I'm a Chatbot, I can guide you for your electricity related queries.